INSURANCE INDEMNITY NOTICE
It is a fundamental booking condition that you accept the hazards involved in visiting remote areas and engaging in potentially dangerous activities. To take part in one of our trips, you must be covered by adequate insurance for the duration of the trip and for the activities undertaken. The insurance must cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical and emergency expenses (including repatriation), personal accident, injury and death. In addition you should be insured against loss of/damage to baggage, personal possessions and flight cancellations/delays.
Northshots does not accept liability for death, bodily injury or illness unless this arises from the negligent act and/or omission of Northshots employees during the course of their employment. Northshots and its employees are covered by worldwide public liability insurance up to a maximum of £2,500,000 in any one event. By signing our booking form you acknowledge that Northshots has taken all reasonable steps to safeguard its liability in this respect.
Please select one of the following options:
I am insured for the trip detailed on this booking form and my insurance company is:
(Please enter the insurance company named on your policy document, not the broker, bank or agent from whom you purchased the policy)
Terms & Conditions
- A reservation is made once a booking form, together with a deposit, has been received from you and the booking is confirmed in writing by Northshots. Provisional bookings can be held for 14 days, pending receipt of a completed booking form. You must provide us with details of any dietary requirements, medical conditions or any other special requirements you have when completing the booking form.
- Deposits paid are not refundable. The date the balance is payable will be advised by us when we confirm your booking. Unless notice of cancellation is received prior to the balance payment date, balance monies will remain due and payable. Brochure and website prices are quoted in UK sterling.
- Northshots reserves the right to change the programme or tour guide due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any significant alterations will be advised to you, and any alterations so made will be of a similar quality to those described in the brochure.
- During the tour, you must behave in a way that is not disruptive, upsetting or dangerous to you or anyone else and you must follow the reasonable requests of the tour leader. Northshots will be able to terminate your participation in the tour if your behaviour is in its reasonable opinion in breach of this obligation and in such circumstances Northshots will have no further liability to you.
- If Northshots needs to cancel a tour for any reason, a full refund of the amount paid by you to Northshots will be made, however no further liability can be accepted by Northshots.
- To ensure compliance with Package Travel Regulations, all monies received by Northshots will be paid into a trust account until the tour is completed. Details of trustees are available on request.
- Inclusive airport/hotel transfers specified in the tour cost are only included when guests travel on the flight specified by Northshots. Guests arriving or departing on different flights will be responsible for their own transfer costs.
- All names and addresses held on the Northshots mailing list are held on computer. No information so stored will ever be passed to a third party. If however, you object to your details being stored, please inform us and we shall remove them.
- In the event of significant currency fluctuations and/or abnormal supply price increases between a tour being advertised and it taking place, Northshots reserves the right to alter the overall charge for the tour.
- Northshots will not be liable for any cost and/or loss you incur which is as a result of: (a) your actions or the actions of a third party unconnected with Northshots, which Northshots could not reasonably foresee or forestall; and (b) any unusual and/or unforeseeable event beyond Northshots reasonable control.